GNS GROUT HES is a ready-to-use, cementitious, non-metallic, non-shrink, free flow grout. It is a versatile, fluid precision grout. GNS GROUT HES is ideal for high early and ultimate strength requirements to facilitate faster loading.
GNS GROUT HES is used where high early and ultimate strength is necessary such as bridge bearings, machinery base plates, crane rails, stanchion base plates, bolt pockets, etc. Can be used for filling precast joints and tying holes with adjustable consistency. Can be used for reinstating damaged structural elements by placing them within the formwork.
- Ready to use, only requires the addition of water
- Flowable, self-leveling and ensures highest effective bearing area
- Can fill intricate voids
- Dual expansion, compensates for shrinkage in both plastic and hardened state
- Early strength allows early loading
- Good dimensional stability
- No bleeding or segregation
- Chloride free
To prevent rapid surface drying and crazing, the exposed surface of grout should be cured with wet burlap or moist gunny bag or use a suitable curing compound from JetCure range of curing compounds.
The formwork should be watertight. Sealant can be used to seal gaps between formwork and the concrete, as well joints in the formwork. Alternatively, dry grout powder can be used to fill the gaps between formwork and concrete. Outlets should be provided for draining of water.