GEOPRIME T-44 is a special formulated single component polyurethane primer for better adhesion strength between the concrete substrate and polyurethane waterproofing and other flooring materials. It eliminates moisture that can cause bubbles on the secondary base material, and is helpful in ensuring a durable and long lasting coating. When the concrete substrate is worn-out, apply GeoPrime T-44 2 to 3 times for better adhesion.
- Excellent operation condition and dryness
- Good adhesion to the bottom and water resistance
- One-component type and cured by chemical reaction with moisture from the air
As primer, shows excellent adhesion P/U resin to concrete, P.C panel
- Appearance – Light yellowish liquid
- Viscosity (at 25℃, cps) – Max. 150
- Drying Time (min) – 5 to 10℃ at 4-8 hrs.; – 20 to 30℃ at 2-3 hrs.